7 Quirky Things:
- I talk to the television, like attempt to have conversations with the characters (or scream at them). It’s fun to do especially making up dialogue for the characters.
- I’m terrified at public toilet seats that are up. I’m not sure if it’s rooted in childhood, but they still give me shivers.
- I drink dill pickle juice and olive juice, yum.
- I love technology (which is a complete understatement), but I mainly abhor communication via cell phone and e-mail. I try to avoid it if I can.
- I like band-aids, a lot. I’ll put them on when I don’t need them. Scars are cool, but I hate papercuts.
- Before I get on a plane I run the flight number though my head in a fake news broadcast about the plane crashing to see if it flows (if it doesn’t then I feel better). Morbid, I KNOW.
- I get deja vu a lot, weirdly enough it’s in situations I’ve never been in. I had it once when I made my first trip to Spain, strangely it was involving a black cat.
3 Things I love about myself:
- I love my friends and family who make up a good portion of who I am. And I love that I’m a twin.
- I love that I’m passionate about my hobbies (mainly video games and photography). : )
- The fact that I don’t act the way people expect I should.